It is very simple to make your own webserver.
1. Static IP address
2. Any webserver software (IIS, Apache,Tomcat any webserver )
3. Domain name with Managed DNS Service ( if you wish to have one domain name other wise you can use your ip address )
1. Install you webserver on your machine.
2. Configure your modem.
1. Type 192.168.1.1
2. Provide default username and password (admin/admin)
3. Goto advanced Settings as shown in the figure
4. Add NAT virtual servers.
5. Save and reboot your system.
3. Now your server is ready . You can browse your computer by simply typing your IP Address in the address bar.
4. Add domain name
1. forward www/ @ to your IP address .
5. Now your webserver ready..